Research shows that differences in social and work habits among the four generations present in today’s organizations ― amplified by rapid technological transformation, globalization and cultural diversity ― stress workplace dynamics, affecting success factors such as customer relations, workplace productivity, and employee recruitment and retention.
But “different” isn’t necessarily “bad”; properly cultivated multi-generational, cross-cultural workplaces contain the seeds of progress and success. The time to act is now; not resolving today’s workplace stresses will have serious negative organizational consequences in the very near future (see our white papers Overcoming Cross-Generational Problems in the Workplace and To Attract and Retain Millennial Talent, Develop Your Perspective-Taking Skills).
The Alelo® Workplace Coach is a training breakthrough grounded in proven pedagogy and social-science research that uses immersive, interactive Virtual Role-Play simulations of life-like situations to teach how to communicate and collaborate effectively across generations, cultures, mindsets and organizational levels. It is designed to benefit everyone – from executives to white- and blue-collar workers. Its rich and engaging learning experiences combine the low cost per student of self-paced solutions with the realism and personalization of live instruction.
Possible Target Applications
- Customer relations, sales.
- Leadership, teamwork.
- Fostering innovation and creativity.
- Employment interviews.
- Handling discrimination and harassment.
- Alelo VRP® is grounded in proven pedagogy and social-science research.
- Learners understand differing mindsets by getting first-hand exposure to other perspectives.
- Learners speak and choose screen-based options to interact with artificially intelligent characters that coach, challenge, encourage, and engage.
- Learners get meaningful life-like feedback that instantly demonstrates the consequences of their behaviors.
- Simulations include tasks and situations similar to what learners are likely to encounter in the real world.
- Life-like practice without the risk of failure ensures that learners retain and sustain their acquired skills, and can confidently apply them.
- The system automatically personalizes instruction based on each learner’s evolving competency profile.
- Real-time performance metrics provide learners and their supervisors with continuous progress assessments.
- Custom-built courses to meet each organization’s requirements and budget.
- Available as either standalone courses or part of blended-instruction.
- Runs on desktops, laptops, mobile devices.
- Compatible with learning management systems.
Download the Alelo® Workplace Coach brochure
Download the white paper “Overcoming Cross-Generational Problems in the Workplace”
Download the white paper “To Attract and Retain Millennial Talent, Develop Your Perspective-Taking Skills”